- Do not wet your brows for at least 24 hour.
- Do not use strong make up removers for 48 hours as they may strip the colour and also avoid any oil based products on the brow area as this will have the same effect.
- Do not rub, pull or pick the area treated.
- Avoid heat treatments/ facials that involve steaming for 24 hours
- Avoid sunbathing or sun exposure for 24 hours
- Avoid swimming/ saunas for at least 24 hours
- Exposure to the sun/ UV lights for long periods can cause the Henna stain to fade quicker.
- Keep the brows dry for at least 24 hours.
- Don't touch them and stay away from heat and sweat.
- After 24 hours, you will want to keep your brows conditioned just like the hair on your head. Recommended- Brow oil for recovery and growth of brows and eyelashes.
- You will need to brush them every morning into the shape you desire. (You don't need a brow gel to keep them in shape)
- This treatment is super low maintenance. You can have it either with tint or without.
- Unfortunately, henna brows can not be done on the same day as the eyebrow lamination as it requires water. You can have henna brows 24hrs after the treatment.