For best results hair should be 5mm long.
It is advised not to have a sunbed, swim, exercise or use a sauna immediately before or after waxing.
Eyebrows (10mins) £09.00
Lip or Chin (10mins) £09.00
Lip and Chin (15mins) £14.00
Sides of Face (15mins)£09.00
Full Facial wax - includes all above (20-30mins) £30.00
Nasal wax (15mins) £11.00
Underarm (15mins) £10.00
Forearms (15mins) £16.00
Full Arm (20-30mins) £21.00
Full Leg (30-45mins) £27.00
3/4 Leg (30mins) £23.00
Upper Leg (20-30mins) £22.00
1/2 Leg (20mins) £19.00
Full Leg including
Basic Bikini (45mins-1hr) £32.00
Basic Bikini (15mins) £12.00
Extended Bikini (20-30mins) £15.00
G-string Bikini (20-30mins) £25.00
Brazilian (30-45mins) £35.00
Hollywood (30-45mins) £40.00
Discount offered on multiple treatments (please message which treatments you require)
Guide to Bikini Waxing
- A Basic bikini wax removes hair from the sides and top of the knicker line only
- An Extended bikini wax is popular for many ladies just before they go on holiday or for those who regularly swim
- A G-String wax removes hair from the same areas but follows the line of a g-string knicker, offering a higher cut option.
- The Brazilian bikini wax takes off everything from the intimate areas (front and back), as well as the sides and top of the bikini area, leaving a strip of hair at the front.
- Finally you can go for the Hollywood which takes everything off